Friday, June 25, 2010

Scrap That! July Reveal!!!

Hi Everyone! Hope your summer is going well!!! Mine its been pretty busy!!! The hot weather make us go outside often, too bad most of this week its been raining.

Anyway, You girls are Going to love the July kit!!!! I was so delighted when I saw the beautiful papers! Love the shabby-chic embellishments!!!! The colors are beautiful!!!! What can I say, I had a blast playing with this kit!!!!!! Lori did a Fantastic job with it!!!!

The papers featured in this kit are from Creative Imaginations IOD Beloved Collection.

This is Sophia, We went shopping that Day and we walked a lot so she sat by the fountain having a deep thoght i guess she was tired!!! Any body that knows her knows that she is always very active. I'm glad I had my camera with me.

I love the flowers that came in the kit!!!! They look so striking against the lighter colors! The flourish are a stamp from prima that I embossed with Vintage Photo and than apply Vintage photo stickles I did A lot of stitching for more texture.

Little Baby.

I wanted to do something simple for this one because the pp on the center looks very busy. I did some misting and used the lace that came in the kit and placed around the circle, Misted the leaves and the butterfly and to finish it I did some more stitching.

This is my step son little baby. Isn't he Adorable?

A Girl Is



I misted the flowers and used the brads as centers, I painted the chipboard and cover it with stickles.
I found this stamp with a quote I love and its so true in my relation with Sophia.

A Girl is...

This is my last project and I wanted to do a little frame for Sophia's room and I used the chipboard piece in the kit and the tulle.
Dont you love the crocheet doily? I love it!!! The only thing that it didn't came in the kit is the flowers I used.
I covered the letters with Melissa Frances Mica Flakes for a nice touch.
Well, Hope you like the projects I did. Visit Scrap That! Gallery for more Inspiration from the other Design Team members. And Visit Scrap That! to get your kit before they're sold out!
Thank you so much for visiting!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!!!

26 comments:

  1. Well I was intrigued by your sneak peek and blown away with your reveal! I am always so taken with your attention to details. Love the kit and think I might have to get this one. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations and giving me some added inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, see my comments at sbc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Darien!!! Stunning creations again!!!
    Love these vintage layouts:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophia is soooo pretty!!!!
    Amazing progects! I'm a fan of your LOs, Darien!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darien has hecho un trabajo divino en todos tus lo's y en el frame para la habitacion de Sophi esta precioso!estoy segura que le queda hermoso en su habitacion de princesita.
    Feliz fin de semana para vos y la familia.
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great borders in the Penny layout. Love the picture of Sophie in the A Girl is layout. All layouts and projects are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Gorgeous job with this kit. All ur projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing projects Darien! They are all stunningly beautiful! LOVE the mica flakes! Gorgeous effect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Todos están divinos Dari, pero la idea del marquito para el cuarto de Sophia me encanta!! También me parece una idea preciosa para un regalito! Todos son realmente espectaculares! Abrazos, Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darien, I am truly amazed with your talent!!! All of your layouts are gorgeous and your eye for detail is amazing!!! Sophia is so beautiful!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omigosh! Darien, your projects just blow me away .. I love this kit .. the colors are so soft and subdued .. perfect for your photos! Love your stitchwork and use of your punches and stamps! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful projects all ! I love the script embossing on the photo especially !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Darien,ohhh this is all so beautiful!!Love the look off all the L/O's,they look so sweet!!!The pictures are perfect!What a beautiful baby and your daugther is so beautiful!!Very nice work!!
    Have a good day,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. wowOwow Darien this is just so beautiful to look @ !! i always leave your blog feelin so inspired to do something pretty :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darien your creativity is just so inspiring!! Gorgeous work. I just love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darien this is soooo gorgeous! Am totally in ♥ with your frame!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Love what you did with this kit, Beautiful! Especially the adorable frame it's so soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Each of your pages is a gorgeous work of art! I could look at all the details for days!! :) Wow, wow, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darien!!!!! You did an amazing and awesome job with this kit! Your designs are beautiful, as are your photos!!!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty pretty pretty! Darien, i like the simplicity of your work yet there is a touch of elegance ;)love,jaz

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow..this is just stunning work my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Muy lindas todas las paginas. Y el picture frame te quedo divino! Hay muchos detallitos bonitos para admirar. Nice job with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You really rocked this kit...beautiful my friend.

    Thank you for your kind comments and prayers during our difficult time. Your warmth and love just shines through.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am awarding you 2 blog awards:
    the Versatile Blogger Award
    the Cherry on Top Award
    Check my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gosh!! beautiful work hon!!...I really love the little picture frame you made for your DD's room!!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I simply love it all!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the beautiful comments!